Apologize for the current inconvenience, first post starts the story. I add a piece of the story each post.

Seeing Him

It all started with a man. Louis. David Louis. And who is this man you may ask? Why is he so important? Well, for one thing, he was my brother. My older brother. My only brother. And secondly, he had a secret that changed everything for me. He has been away on "business" as he puts it for three years. The last time I saw him was the night of my graduation. He had promised to come see me, but then left soon after. Over those three years, we barely talked. Some phone conversations here and there to check up on us and we would ask about him. He never told us much, but we learned to not ask many questions. It had been months since we spoke until the day our parents died. They were coming home from a special evening and a car, driving way too fast for a residential area, hit the side of their car, killing them both instantly. I was away at school when it all happened. I called my brother that night, told him what happened. He said very little, as if he already knew something was wrong. He informed me he would come get me from school for the service. After three years, I would finally see my brother again. David Charles Louis.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey Sarah, you okay?" Henry the Stink poked my arm, staring at me like I was purple or something. I shrugged and continued staring towards the board. I inhaled as much air as I could, carefully not to breath in Henry's B.O. I'm sure it wasn't his fault he smelled so bad, just fact of the matter is, he stank. He leaned in closer, whispering, "You don't look well at all. Need something?" I took my eyes off Doctor Green to face a pudgy, sweating face with mud brown eyes glancing from me to underneath the table. In his hands was a small bag of pills. "Not interested." He pestered on, "I'll sell them for you cheap." Getting a little agitated, I slid my chair to the left, farther from him. "Come on, they'll make you feel better." I gave him a hard look, "Beat it." He nodded and focused back up to Doctor Green. As did I. As much as I love learning about the human body, and I did, it's fascinating, my mind was elsewhere. I was more interested in the meeting I would be having this afternoon.
Seeing my brother after three years. I was feeling excited, yet anxious, maybe even afraid for some reason. And angry. Three years without seeing your brother. Not for your birthday, holidays, nothing. I could hardly even remember what he looked like. Last time I saw him, he was wearing a light blue button down and khakis. He put a flower in my hands and congratulated my for graduating high school. High school, a whole different world from where I am now. I pictured him driving up in some hot rod car with a nice suit on and sunglasses. I always pictured my brother like that, rich, successful. With all the work he apparently is doing, he must be rich. That and the fact he always sends me fifties for my birthday, with no return address I might add. Little connections, that's how he likes it.
I always wondered when he would come back, never imagined it would be under these circumstances that he would. But what I was really wondering was what happens after the funeral service. Will he just leave again? Will he stay for a few days? A week? Will he talk to people, old friends, family? Will he want to spend time with me? David was always a mystery to me, he was a mystery to everyone. 
"Okay, that's all for today. See you all Monday."
 After class, I headed back to my apartment and began to pack for what would feel like a very long week, having no idea what was to come.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will never forget that moment when I saw David for the first time again. I was standing on the sidewalk, outside my apartment, suitcase next to me, sunglasses on, watching cars pass. Finally, one car pulled up along the curb in front of me. A black sports car with tinted windows and loud music, for some reason, I always pictured red. A tall man with dark brown hair and a black suit stepped out of the driver's side, looking over at me. Of course he was wearing sunglasses. "Excuse me, I am looking for my little sister, Sarah Louis. You wouldn't happen to see her running around anywhere, would you?" He smiled as he walked towards, arms awaiting to be embraced. In that instant, all the feelings of anger and fear were gone. I felt no hatred at all. Seeing him again, was like a dream. Here was my brother. I accepted his greeting warmly, feeling his arms wrap around me tightly. "Hello David."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------